Join the Westchester Library Association (WLA) and help support excellence in library services in Westchester County.
Your WLA membership supports the Westchester library community and provides you with many library related opportunities.
Membership benefits include:
Membership discounts for many WLA workshops and events such as:
- Join LARC – WLA Conference to be held on Friday May 5, 2017 at the HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center in Palisades, NY
- Continuing education through conference programs
- Qualification to apply for a WLA Professional Development and Scholarship Awards
- The biennial WLA Directory of Westchester Libraries which gives useful information on member libraries
- Networking possibilities with library colleagues
- The opportunity to support the WLA Professional Development Award
- And much more…..
We urge you to join WLA so that we can all continue to work together for excellence in library service.
Regular Membership Fee is $30.00/year
Retired Librarian Membership fee is $10.00/year
Currently Unemployed Librarian fee is $10.00/year
Library School Student Membership Fee is $10.00/year
(Please make you check payable to Westchester Library Association.)
Membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st.
Register by Mail– Please fill out the membership form and return it with your check to the WLA Membership Chairperson
Secure Visa/Mastercard Payment Using PayPal – Click Here
Note: There is a $1 surcharge if you pay by credit card